It is currently May 19th, 2024, 12:06 pm

News News of English Forum

Site map of English Forum » Forum : English Forum

Multiboot USB / DVD Builder with SARDU
In this section is permitted only the English language
Forum rules
In this section is permitted only the English language

Win7 32bit & 64bit

Hello. Sardu is a great program. Can it be modified to look for both 32bit and 64bit Win7 install isos?
InstallWin7x32*.iso and InstallWin7x64*.iso. This would be useful to alot of people. Thanks.
Read more : Win7 32bit & 64bit | Views : 4349 | Replies : 7

windows XP SP2 error

I did the CD image with LCISOCreator.
I formatted pen drive with RMPrepUSB as directed.
I used SARDU 2.0.7. But when it starts installing, I get this error:
Error code 2 - biosinfo.inf of WINSETUP \ XPpSP2 \ I386 can not be loaded :cry:
Read more : windows XP SP2 error | Views : 2482 | Replies : 0

New features Req: Lets Make this a great application

title Ubuntu 10.10 (GNOME Desktop x86)
find --set-root /ubuntu-10.10-desktop-i386.iso
map /ubuntu-10.10-desktop-i386.iso (0xff)
map --hook
root (0xff)
kernel /casper/vmlinuz file=/cdrom/preseed/ubuntu.seed boot=casper persistent iso-scan/filename=/ubuntu-10.10-desktop-i386.iso splash
initrd /casper/initrd.lz

I see that ISO's for the most part follow a basic formatting when adding to the list of extras to boot...

What I would like to see is an autobuild button in the GUI that will:
Get all names of ISO's in extra folder
Output all names to a list ...
Read more : New features Req: Lets Make this a great application | Views : 5087 | Replies : 15

opendiag live cd

I've found this Antivirus live cd
http://www.volatileminds.net/opendiagno ... cs_Live_CD
based on ClamAV

bye!
Read more : opendiag live cd | Views : 1862 | Replies : 1

2.0.4 Beta 7 WINXP 2.0.4 Beta 7 WINXP

I created a USB with WinXP Home and Pro, both will boot to the initial setup but after the formatting stage when it tries to copy files it always stops and says it cannot copy "setup.cmd" becaues it is not found on the disk and to push Enter to try again or cancel.
Read more : 2.0.4 Beta 7 WINXP | Views : 4530 | Replies : 12

new memtest

Memtest86 4.0a Release (20-Aug-2011)

Multi-CPU Support! Multi-threaded for parallel testing of memory with up to 16 CPUs
Works with up to 64Gb of memory
Supports 32 and 64 bit CPUs
Supports all memory types (DDR, DDR2, DDR3)
Installable from all versions of Windows, Mac and Linux
Corrections in bugfix A:
Fix for erroneous errors in tests 7 and 8 errors when the number of cores is not a power of 2 (6 and 12 cores). ...
Read more : new memtest | Views : 1648 | Replies : 2

can't boot win xp pro install using latest version

i just download the lastest version 2.0.4beta6 and using o build win xp install disk and it display error 15 what does it mean?Hope someone can help me
Read more : can't boot win xp pro install using latest version | Views : 1766 | Replies : 1

2.0.4beta new extra functions

First I would like to say that the following is my logical opinion as an advanced user, and it is not meant in any way to be offending, only helpful. Others may or may not share my opinion. I really like SARDU and all the effort that has been put into it, and would like to see it continue for a long time to come.

I like the idea of being able to add an ...
Read more : 2.0.4beta new extra functions | Views : 1692 | Replies : 1

Conflict between PeBuilder and UBCD4Win ?

Hello,

First, congratulations for your good job!

I face following problem (tested also with latest Sardu beta version, reproduced in VMware, via USB and via physical DVD):
- I made two ISO files, one based on raw PEBuilder distribution, the other based on UBCD4Win (which is itself based on PEBuilder); each ISO has its own desktop / menu and set of tools; both ISO use DriverPacks
- both ISO files are then imported in Sardu, ...
Read more : Conflict between PeBuilder and UBCD4Win ? | Views : 4646 | Replies : 12

Add files to root

First I would like to say that this is a great project, and I greatly appreciate the effort that has been and is still being put into it. But I do have a question/request.

I know there is the extra folder to put files into, and the extra config file. But what I need is a way to put a few files on the root of the build, not in the extra folder. Is there ...
Read more : Add files to root | Views : 1777 | Replies : 5

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 7874 • Total topics 1301 • Total members 2984