It is currently April 28th, 2024, 9:05 am

News News of www.sarducd.it

Site map of www.sarducd.it » Forum : www.sarducd.it

Multiboot USB / DVD creator Antivirus, Utility, Linux, Windows

Help translating to Swedish?

Hi, Do you want some help to translate te program to swedish?
If so please contact me, with my forum email.

Reegards
PeO
Read more : Help translating to Swedish? | Views : 3054 | Replies : 6 | Forum : Languages

Problemi Avvio Utility

Prima di tutto vorrei fare i miei complimenti per il bel lavoro effettuato. Il programma mi piace perche' semplice e ben fatto.
Ho un problema pero', non riesco a far avviare alcune utility, tipo SystemRescueCD (sia la versione 1.3, che l'ultima disponibile 2.0.1) e UBCD4WIN (iso creata con l'ultima versione 3.60), per esempio.
Sicuramente sto sbagliando qualcosa io. Le singole immagini chiaramente funzionano, ma al momento che le integro nalla ISO di Sardu e le ...
Read more : Problemi Avvio Utility | Views : 7842 | Replies : 39 | Forum : Italian Forum

VistaPE Core

I mounted the VistaPe Core . The COMPACT DISC functions perfectly. I placed the Iso in the SARDU and it not of boot error message: An error ocurred while attempting to read the boot configuration data.
File: \boot\BCD

Carlos Novaes :roll:
Read more : VistaPE Core | Views : 2066 | Replies : 3 | Forum : English Forum

Live XP in SARDU 2.0.2C

I created one live XP and I recorded in a COMPACT DISC is functioned right. The same ISO I placed in the SARDU. Live XP loads but almost the totality does not function why?

Davide Costa you can help me?

Carlos Novaes :roll:
Read more : Live XP in SARDU 2.0.2C | Views : 3019 | Replies : 5 | Forum : English Forum

Integrare a Sardu il post-install

grazie per il tuo soft, potresti aggiornarlo in modo ke si posso mettere i programmi ke si possono installare dopo?
in attesa un grazie 1000
Read more : Integrare a Sardu il post-install | Views : 1785 | Replies : 4 | Forum : Italian Forum

Help with Error please

Can anyone help to diagnose why i get this error?

7-Zip 9.20 Copyright (c) 1999-2010 Igor Pavlov 2010-11-18

Processing archive: C:\iso\InstallWin7.iso

[b]Error: Can not open file as archive[/b]

The boot configuration data store could not be opened.
The system cannot find the file specified.

The system cannot find the file specified.

The system cannot find the file ...
Read more : Help with Error please | Views : 3243 | Replies : 2 | Forum : English Forum

Install Linux Mint

Please advice me on how to include Linux Mint in Sardu.

I would like to include both Gnome and KDE version of Linux Mint.
Read more : Install Linux Mint | Views : 2447 | Replies : 2 | Forum : English Forum

Multiple SARDU errors, please help me figure out what I'm do

Alright, first of all, double clicking on one of the packages seems to download that package, however, that iso isn't put into the designated folder, ever. I figured out that I needed to manually download the .iso files for the different packages, and placed them in the designated folder, then I was able to check mark the packages for install or leave them blank. This is the small problem, easy to get around, but why ...
Read more : Multiple SARDU errors, please help me figure out what I'm do | Views : 1813 | Replies : 1 | Forum : English Forum

Sell SARDU it's illegal

I'm sorry to see that anyone sell SARDU without permission. This is very illegal.
If you have buy a disk or USB with SARDU get money back. No one can sell a support with SARDU. Only I have the rights of Sardu and only I can authorize the people. At today no one is authorized to sell SARDU. Sell SARDU violates the license.

You may distribute or reproduce the Software freely for
personal and ...
Read more : Sell SARDU it's illegal | Views : 9098 | Replies : 6 | Forum : English Forum

How to make laptop's Local Hard Disk Multi-bootable ?? How to make laptop's Local Hard Disk Multi-bootable ??

I am using my laptop's hard disk(40 GB) as a portable hard disk using the external casing with usb calb And I want to make it multi-bootable. For that I formatted my NTFS hard disk to FAT32 with the HP USB DISK STORAGE FORMAT TOOL and SwissKnife Premimum.

But after formatting my disk with FAt32 file system, I am not being able to install syslinux.exe in my hard disk. It gives me the error with ...
Read more : How to make laptop's Local Hard Disk Multi-bootable ?? | Views : 2083 | Replies : 1 | Forum : English Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 7873 • Total topics 1301 • Total members 2984