It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 7:29 am

News News of www.sarducd.it

Site map of www.sarducd.it » Forum : www.sarducd.it

Multiboot USB / DVD creator Antivirus, Utility, Linux, Windows

Vista PE and Acronis Issues

Hello!

Thanks you for a very useful tool for me!

I think there is a problem with the Vista winPE option. The menu is unable to find the *.wim file within 'sources directory. I notice the boot.wim file(s) are copied over from the PE iso(s) and placed within the 'sources' directory and renamed accordingly (i.e. 7RD32.wim for example). However. the vista version does not appear to be renamed and remains as 'booi.wim'. On checking the ...
Read more : Vista PE and Acronis Issues | Views : 2424 | Replies : 1 | Forum : English Forum

UBCD4Win UBCD4Win

Hello Davide, first of all I want to thank you for inventing & supporting Sardu - Mille Grazie! :cheers: :cheers:
Unfortunetely, since Sardu2 the UBCD4Win doesn't work on USB any more.
When I create a Stick with Sardu 1.0.7; everything is OK.
If I use version 202c or 203BETA, all Programs work. If i Select UBCD4Win, all Options except ...
Read more : UBCD4Win | Views : 4755 | Replies : 10 | Forum : English Forum

sardu dont make bootable usb,please help

hi.sardu dont make bootable usb.i' folowing the instruction from here: http://www.lancelhoff.com/how-to-put-windows-xp-on-a-usb-flash-drive/ ,it seems that copying all installation files,but the flash disk is not bootable.please help me.Peter.
Read more : sardu dont make bootable usb,please help | Views : 5802 | Replies : 16 | Forum : English Forum

sardu closes after performing 'check writer'

hello,

when i perform "check writer" sardu closes. i am running win vista 32, sp2. it briefly flashes up my writer and also magic disc, then closes.

has anyone had this issue?

thanks
Read more : sardu closes after performing 'check writer' | Views : 1828 | Replies : 1 | Forum : English Forum

0x7B BSoD with UBCD4Win

Is anyone else getting a Blue Screen of Death with the error code 0x0000007B when attempting to load UBCD4Win?

There are a lot of threads over on http://ubcd4win.com/forum/ that talk about this error. I have previously booted this same computer successfully from a USB flash drive made with tools supplied by UBCD4Win (UBUSB), but I have to use what they call "Compatibility Mode" to avoid the 0x7B error.

I ...
Read more : 0x7B BSoD with UBCD4Win | Views : 3276 | Replies : 0 | Forum : English Forum

XP Pro USB installer takes forever...

I got a 1gig lexar usb stick. I have Retail XP Sp2. Labeled it as Install_XP_Pro and Sardu recognized it. 2 hours later Sardu is still extracting the files and copying them to the thumb drive and is at 90% so Sardu will finish here soon. Is it normal for it to take over 2 hours to make an XP Pro sp2 installer using Sardu? Mind you usb stick is plugged up to a 2.0 ...
Read more : XP Pro USB installer takes forever... | Views : 4627 | Replies : 1 | Forum : English Forum

hirens boot

First i what than you for good work. My question is, what happend to the hirens boot cd menu in sardu program . 2.0.3 beta 2?
Thanks.
Read more : hirens boot | Views : 7863 | Replies : 17 | Forum : English Forum

backtrack 5

caro davide,

qualche suggerimento per inserire la nuovissima versione di backtrack o aspetto la prossima release di sardu
a tua disposizione per qualunque tipo di test sul tuo software.

gratzias meda
Read more : backtrack 5 | Views : 2592 | Replies : 5 | Forum : Italian Forum

New beta release of SARDU 2.0.3 New beta release of SARDU 2.0.3

New beta of SARDU

2.0.3 beta 7

Changelog:

• Change License: now freeware only for pesonal and non commercial use
  • Adapted resolution of GUI for netbooks
  • Add Arabian language
  • Add Swedish language
  • Add support to YLMF (linux)
  • Fix AOSS with ISO
  • Updated Plop Boot Manager 5.0.12 (stable)
  • Change Windows Installer: user cant'use both Vista and seven Installer
  • Updated syslinux 4.x to syslinux 4.04
  • Updated direct downloader
  • Updated manage of links.ini
  • Updated TestDisk 6.12
Read more : New beta release of SARDU 2.0.3 | Views : 15581 | Replies : 28 | Forum : General

How to download only ISO's that have been updated since last

I have posted this elsewhere but now this seems more fitting, and I love it.

*** This is not a complete list of ISO's for SARDU, but the most commonly updated are included.

This will application can help you only download ISO's that have changed since the last time you updated your SARDU if used right.

You will need http://ketarin.canneverbe.com/
Ketarin is a small application which automatically updates setup packages. As opposed to other tools, ...
Read more : How to download only ISO's that have been updated since last | Views : 2358 | Replies : 0 | Forum : English Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 7873 • Total topics 1301 • Total members 2984