It is currently April 26th, 2024, 1:47 pm

News News of English Forum

Site map of English Forum » Forum : English Forum

Multiboot USB / DVD Builder with SARDU
In this section is permitted only the English language
Forum rules
In this section is permitted only the English language

UBCD4Win UBCD4Win

Hello Davide, first of all I want to thank you for inventing & supporting Sardu - Mille Grazie! :cheers: :cheers:
Unfortunetely, since Sardu2 the UBCD4Win doesn't work on USB any more.
When I create a Stick with Sardu 1.0.7; everything is OK.
If I use version 202c or 203BETA, all Programs work. If i Select UBCD4Win, all Options except ...
Read more : UBCD4Win | Views : 4749 | Replies : 10

sardu dont make bootable usb,please help

hi.sardu dont make bootable usb.i' folowing the instruction from here: http://www.lancelhoff.com/how-to-put-windows-xp-on-a-usb-flash-drive/ ,it seems that copying all installation files,but the flash disk is not bootable.please help me.Peter.
Read more : sardu dont make bootable usb,please help | Views : 5793 | Replies : 16

sardu closes after performing 'check writer'

hello,

when i perform "check writer" sardu closes. i am running win vista 32, sp2. it briefly flashes up my writer and also magic disc, then closes.

has anyone had this issue?

thanks
Read more : sardu closes after performing 'check writer' | Views : 1826 | Replies : 1

0x7B BSoD with UBCD4Win

Is anyone else getting a Blue Screen of Death with the error code 0x0000007B when attempting to load UBCD4Win?

There are a lot of threads over on http://ubcd4win.com/forum/ that talk about this error. I have previously booted this same computer successfully from a USB flash drive made with tools supplied by UBCD4Win (UBUSB), but I have to use what they call "Compatibility Mode" to avoid the 0x7B error.

I ...
Read more : 0x7B BSoD with UBCD4Win | Views : 3270 | Replies : 0

XP Pro USB installer takes forever...

I got a 1gig lexar usb stick. I have Retail XP Sp2. Labeled it as Install_XP_Pro and Sardu recognized it. 2 hours later Sardu is still extracting the files and copying them to the thumb drive and is at 90% so Sardu will finish here soon. Is it normal for it to take over 2 hours to make an XP Pro sp2 installer using Sardu? Mind you usb stick is plugged up to a 2.0 ...
Read more : XP Pro USB installer takes forever... | Views : 4625 | Replies : 1

hirens boot

First i what than you for good work. My question is, what happend to the hirens boot cd menu in sardu program . 2.0.3 beta 2?
Thanks.
Read more : hirens boot | Views : 7859 | Replies : 17

How to download only ISO's that have been updated since last

I have posted this elsewhere but now this seems more fitting, and I love it.

*** This is not a complete list of ISO's for SARDU, but the most commonly updated are included.

This will application can help you only download ISO's that have changed since the last time you updated your SARDU if used right.

You will need http://ketarin.canneverbe.com/
Ketarin is a small application which automatically updates setup packages. As opposed to other tools, ...
Read more : How to download only ISO's that have been updated since last | Views : 2352 | Replies : 0

usb multiboot? usb multiboot?

my English is not very good, I do not know what to do, I started the program, I have downloaded the isos that I wanted, I will make usb bootable but I can not boot from the bios, where my failure, crashes, I has again try to see if this time it works, thanks
Read more : usb multiboot? | Views : 1892 | Replies : 3

New SARDU beta, possible new feature request.... New SARDU beta, possible new feature request....

David, since you're probably working on a new beta version of SARDU, I'd like to suggest a few features/improvements.

#1 Add the ability to 'update' only one or several applications to SARDU, without having to re-install & copy all the files. For an example my SARDU disk is about 15GB. If a new version of Parted Magic comes out, I cannot update just PM! I have to wipe/format the entire flash/HDD & let SARDU copy ...
Read more : New SARDU beta, possible new feature request.... | Views : 4720 | Replies : 13

Seperation of Linux Dists and Architecture

I've only been able to install a single Linux distribution version, and only of one architecture. If I had four Ubuntu images, two being i686 and the other two amd64, with one of each being 10.10 and 11.04, SARDU would select only 11.04 amd64 version. Is there some way to add in the ability to seperate and install multiple images of the same Linux distribution? Say like have Fedora 14 i686 and amd64 installed so ...
Read more : Seperation of Linux Dists and Architecture | Views : 1519 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 7873 • Total topics 1301 • Total members 2984