xp, server win installations...

Multiboot USB / DVD Builder with SARDU
In this section is permitted only the English language
Forum rules
In this section is permitted only the English language

xp, server win installations...

Postby kasperrrmat » February 12th, 2013, 3:11 am

Good Day to you,davidecosta.

Thank you for the precious software developed by you.even a laymen like,who is sw illitrate can operate.I have two questions to ask,please spare some of your valuble to provide solution.

My laptop specs--4 gb,500gbhd,pentium dual core 2nd gen and lastly ahci sata format with option to switch to ata.I am able to install win 8,7 from aios downloded from internet

1)Not able to install win xp sp3 pro,the same is getting installed in qeum/vmware and lastly from cd/dvd.(i switched to sata ahci to ata/ide before installing xp)
getting black screen once first restart of win xp takes place after f6,f2 and copying files,i tried with nearly 12 win xp sp3 pro by downloading from the net...same is the case with win xp 64.how to figure out prob isthere any log?

2)when i try to test livexp in qemu an from lappy it is throughing this error.....error code 18,file\1386\bootsdi.img could not be loaded.

3)I want to install win 2k3 from sardu,from extra iso option.how to do it?(is it possible for you to accomodate win server like 2k3,2k8,2k12 in sardu in futhur versions?)

Thanks,
Kasper.
kasperrrmat

Re: xp, server win installations...

Postby davidecosta » February 12th, 2013, 9:27 am

Hi,
will let you down

1) Tour copy of XP is nlitedor modded?
2) Your copy of PE is standard? Do you tried in real PC?
3) Isn't in my roundmap
davidecosta

Postby kasperrrmat » February 12th, 2013, 10:30 am

1)they are not moded.(how to determine if a particular xp is moded ornot?)
2)i tried it on laptop,but it thoughs the same error.
3)how to add win 2k and 2k8 to sardu so that we can use these for installations.

Regards,
K.
kasperrrmat

Postby davidecosta » February 12th, 2013, 2:33 pm

1) If the XP is one original CD is unmodded, if nLited or of anyone has modified anyfile...this version is modded
2) There are more Windows PE. PE1.x based on Windows XP and PE >2 based on Vista, Seven, Eight. There are more builder: PeBuilder (UBCD4WIN is derivated), Windbuilder, Kare PE. What did you use?
3) There are more multiboot builder, the only that manage Windows XP, Windows Vista,Seven, Eight is SARDU. Add others windows isn't easy. The reason? You can have only one folder named sources, only one file named install.wim and boot.wim, only one file named setupldr.bin...you have to hexedit files... I've developed for SARDU one module that make this.
My job isn't in computer science, I can't spend my time for add others installer of windows for one free version, my own experience tells me that if I add more options, the more I have to work for free.
davidecosta

Return to English Forum