News News of English Forum

Site map of English Forum » Forum : English Forum

Multiboot USB / DVD Builder with SARDU
In this section is permitted only the English language
Forum rules
In this section is permitted only the English language

Please add Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper live cd

HI,

Please add Microsofts new Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper live cd to your Sardu cd project.
It seems like a leaner, offline version of Microsoft security essentials.
You can find it at: http://connect.microsoft.com/systemsweeper

Thank you,

Greetings,

Daan
Read more : Please add Microsoft Standalone System Sweeper live cd | Views : 4307 | Replies : 17

multiple windows 7 instalations

First of all.. this is a great, great software!

it there possible to have more than one install kit of windows 7?
i have two iso's with windows 7.. one is untouched edition, the other one is preactivated.

is there any way to have them both on the same usb stick?

Thanks in advance
Read more : multiple windows 7 instalations | Views : 1921 | Replies : 4

customized iso customized iso

Hello,

I am able to install Sardu on a USB drive and configure customized ISO in the extras and setup menu with memdisk.

This works very well and my Iso boot on startup, but when my iso increase in size the boot time increased rapidly ...it filled the screen with dot during the loading. Very very long loading ....

Has an option or a way to start faster ISO's like when did the boot directly ...
Read more : customized iso | Views : 1837 | Replies : 1

RedoBackup version 0.9.8

Tried both Sardu 2.0.2C and 2.0.3 b4 with RedoBackup version 0.9.8. 7-zip isn't extracting all the files from the iso file. Part of log file posted below. There are 4 directories on this CD, only extracts files in root of CD. This version of RedoBackup is based on Unbuntu. Does Sardu work with this version of RedoBackup? Other iso files extract and work.
Note: does the same with 7zip that comes Sardu.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Redo Backup ...
Read more : RedoBackup version 0.9.8 | Views : 2056 | Replies : 5

SARDU 2.0.3 Beta [X]

I found a few things that doesn't work in SARDU 2.0.3 Beta 4; I also a few things that does work, which was broken in 2.0.2c.

error when booting, XP boots:
Mini Windows XP located in Menu Tools
Winsows XP Recovery CD, located in Menu Windows Live

error when booting, XP doesn't boot:
Windows XP ERD CD, located in Menu Windows Live

menu option missing: Mini Windows ...
Read more : SARDU 2.0.3 Beta [X] | Views : 8051 | Replies : 22

Can Sardu create/add Windows 7 iso to USB

Hello,

I like to add my newly create Windows 7 ISO to USB. Can Sardu now build a USB with Windows 7 ISO. What option need to be selected and if not how to do it.

Please advice and show how this is done
Read more : Can Sardu create/add Windows 7 iso to USB | Views : 6792 | Replies : 4

Adding multiple Windows XP installers? Adding multiple Windows XP installers?

Is it possible to successfully add more than one Windows XP installer to a USB drive using SARDU? I want to add a Windows XP Pro installer to my drive (and maybe a 64-bit installer as well) which already has Windows XP Home on it, and I would like to know what SARDU does to keep the installers' files separate.
Read more : Adding multiple Windows XP installers? | Views : 2797 | Replies : 6

error make 2 windows xp installer different language

hei i've a trouble my sardu cannot make 2 windows xp installer different language,,english and korea,,usually i can do it with rename it to installer_xp_pro and installer_xp_home and work normal,,but now if i make bootable usb the size is smaller than usual,,and just 1 window's xp installer readable by sardu,,i've change sardu and my iso installer with different version,,but still didn't work,,please help my case,,thank's for the answer.. :cheers: ...
Read more : error make 2 windows xp installer different language | Views : 1955 | Replies : 1

[SOLVED] Problems adding Windows 7/XP recovery disks. [SOLVED] Problems adding Windows 7/XP recovery disks.

First, thanks for making and updating this program - it's been a huge timesaver for me.

I've been having some problems with adding Windows 7 recovery disks and the Windows XP recovery console to my new USB disk as of last week. I tried downloading and using SARDU v2.0.2c, and I see several errors along the lines of "Error: cannot find the archive specified" and "The system cannot find the file specified" in the logs ...
Read more : [SOLVED] Problems adding Windows 7/XP recovery disks. | Views : 4981 | Replies : 11

Vista PE and Acronis Issues

Hello!

Thanks you for a very useful tool for me!

I think there is a problem with the Vista winPE option. The menu is unable to find the *.wim file within 'sources directory. I notice the boot.wim file(s) are copied over from the PE iso(s) and placed within the 'sources' directory and renamed accordingly (i.e. 7RD32.wim for example). However. the vista version does not appear to be renamed and remains as 'booi.wim'. On checking the ...
Read more : Vista PE and Acronis Issues | Views : 2424 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 7874 • Total topics 1301 • Total members 2984