It is currently April 28th, 2024, 3:43 pm

News News of www.sarducd.it

Site map of www.sarducd.it » Forum : www.sarducd.it

Multiboot USB / DVD creator Antivirus, Utility, Linux, Windows

Trinity Rescue Kit/DSL issue

Welp, it's that time again. The reason why I merged these two together is because I just recently installed both of these onto my usb, and they both have the same issue. When I go to initiate them from the menu, they get to their respective menus, and after selecting a boot option for both of them, they merely go to a black screen. No other distros that I've got installed give me that problem. ...
Read more : Trinity Rescue Kit/DSL issue | Views : 4810 | Replies : 10 | Forum : English Forum

Mac Pc

Salve Sardu
Vorrei mettere,anche una o + versione di Mac Pc,non ne specifico una,perche devo ancora valutare,la migliore per intel e amd...Grazie...!!! :cheers:
Read more : Mac Pc | Views : 1698 | Replies : 1 | Forum : Italian Forum

Windows 7 64 Bit Installation disk error

Hello.

I created an ISO from my windows 7 install disk using cdburner. I can open the ISO file with winrar and see all the files.

When I use Sardu to install the ISO I get the following errors:

Start creating Sardu for USB!

Making SARDU 2.0.2c

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updating SARDU...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Windows 7 : installwin7-64.iso

7-Zip 9.20 Copyright (c) 1999-2010 Igor Pavlov 2010-11-18

Processing archive: C:\PROGRA~2\Sardu\ISO\installwin7-64.iso

No files to process

Files: 0
Size: 0 ...
Read more : Windows 7 64 Bit Installation disk error | Views : 3491 | Replies : 4 | Forum : English Forum

windows xp recovery disk= ERD windows xp recovery disk= ERD

Hello
previous I wanted to tell thank you very much on the wonderful software :D
I wanted to ask why in the tab windows You don't have there ERD disk
If you can add this disk in the next version please

Again thank you very much on the software is help me very much
Read more : windows xp recovery disk= ERD | Views : 2184 | Replies : 3 | Forum : English Forum

Sardu PXE Boot Sardu PXE Boot

After seeing that Sardu puts all files out of the iso on my usb hdd and starts with syslinux i thought that this should work also as pxe boot.
So i put it in the /var/lib/tftpboot/sardu folder and changed all cfg files to have the new start sardu/. It worked perfectly with my extra Acronis True Image Home 11 (not 2011, because i didn't bought it.).
Problems are with the Windows Live CDs. They won't ...
Read more : Sardu PXE Boot | Views : 4142 | Replies : 4 | Forum : English Forum

Avira boot cd fails self check Avira boot cd fails self check

The Avira rescue disc fails for me every time with the message:

"Self check failed! The File failed the check. Press OK to shutdown the system."

Have tried on 2 different systems with wildly different hardware. If I burn the exact same Avira ISO to CD it works like a charm. Only fails when loaded through USB. Other AV utilities (at least AVG) work as expected. Any thoughts?

Chris
Read more : Avira boot cd fails self check | Views : 4124 | Replies : 5 | Forum : English Forum

Antivirus Signature Updates

I just downloaded SARDU and am in the process of downloading the iso files. This question may already be answered once I get a bootable iso built, but I thought I'd ask anyway just so I know what to expect. Having used the Geek Squad MRI (during a part-time job which I DON'T include in my resume...lol), which is their "proprietary" diagnostics tool based on Windows PE, when you boot it gives you an option ...
Read more : Antivirus Signature Updates | Views : 2354 | Replies : 4 | Forum : English Forum

Issue with Puppy Linux

Hey guys, just happened to stumble on this great piece of software after reading about it on Pendrivelinux, and so I tried it. Now, I've got 7 distros of linux installed on a thumbdrive (Overkill iknorite?). They (DSL, NimbleX, Austrumi, Ubuntu, LiMP, and xPUD) all work. As said in the topic, the one I am having issues with is Puppy Linux. When it starts up, it says something to the effect of "looking for puppy ...
Read more : Issue with Puppy Linux | Views : 2878 | Replies : 2 | Forum : English Forum

Helix, Caine, DEFT, Raptor Boot CDs

Hey Davide,

compliments on your great tool SARDU. You really did a fantastic job on it!

I would like to create a Multi-Boot DVD / USB-Stick for computer forensics which unites the most usefull boot-cds for forensic purposes. Distributions which I am thinking of are:

Caine - http://www.caine-live.net/
Helix - https://www.e-fense.com/store/index.php ... oductId=11
DEFT - http://www.deftlinux.net/
Raptor ...
Read more : Helix, Caine, DEFT, Raptor Boot CDs | Views : 7662 | Replies : 2 | Forum : English Forum

How to format USB FAT 32

If your USB don't works fine best soutions is to format them.

For format USB i use RMPREPUSB

Choose your USB unit
Set FAT32
Set partition as not bootable
press prepare drive

Attention This option wipe partition and format your USB
If you have partition in the USB these will be eliminated and all files deleted

Read more : How to format USB FAT 32 | Views : 15880 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Howto and FAQ

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 7873 • Total topics 1301 • Total members 2984