News News of English Forum

Site map of English Forum » Forum : English Forum

Multiboot USB / DVD Builder with SARDU
In this section is permitted only the English language
Forum rules
In this section is permitted only the English language

Multiboot Multiboot

Bonjour,

comment faire un multiboot, svp ? Je n'ai pas compris ce qu'il fallait faire pour ca.

Cordially.

-----------------

Hello,

how to create a multiboot, please ? I didn't understand.
Read more : Multiboot | Views : 1001 | Replies : 1

Warning on load of ver 3.2.4

Hi,

I downloaded version 3.2.4 and unziped the file in to a folder.

When I start up die sardu_3.exe I get the following message:

it would seem that you are launching SARDU in non-supported mode !
c:\SARDU
C:\SARDU

I don't find any information about this non-supported mode, can anyone please help with some information about it?
Read more : Warning on load of ver 3.2.4 | Views : 1024 | Replies : 1

Systemreparaturdatenträger -- Virus Warning Systemreparaturdatenträger -- Virus Warning

At the site of one of the managed iso's they want you to use a Downloader.exe file, and it gives two positives for a virus.

This is the iso that is managed by SARDU. It seems to be defective also. You can directly download it but it seems to be a bad iso.

Windows_10_Reparaturdatentraeger_64_Bit.iso

Windows System Repair Disk (in English).

Code: Select all
The Direct Download Link is this:  https://r2.computerbild.de/exec/r2r.pl?m=w-cobi;u=https%3A%2F%2Fd.computerbild.de%2Fdownloads%2F8335493%2FWindows_10_Reparaturdatentraeger_64_Bit.iso%3F__cbodl__%3D1546453026_21dde361b93ef7ec8b7d86be7457e64b%26_chksum_%3D58b6ca478542ba83c89876c5f61b1802;ct=1;thc=1;b=8335493;c=16169503;tit=Systemreparaturdatentr%E4ger+%28Windows+10%2C+64+Bit%29;url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.computerbild.de%2Fdownload%2FSystemreparaturdatentraeger-Windows-10-64-Bit-16169503.html;sep=%7C;tce=%7C;tid=51531;tn=Notfall-CDs+%26+Recovery-CDs;tp=95%7C362;tc=95%7C362%7C51531;tpn=Software+Kategorie%7CTuning+%26+System;cs=1

It looks like a iso that is just ...
Read more : Systemreparaturdatenträger -- Virus Warning | Views : 986 | Replies : 1

Ten Windows installer & WPE2 (10) Ten Windows installer & WPE2 (10)

Hello - I am looking to expand my toolbox. I have noticed there are some added features for SARRDU, but I can't find exactly what they are used for.
So, If someone could direct me to, or explain to me what the Ten Windows installer & WPE2 (10) add-ons are for, and what they do, I'd appreciate it very much.

Brent
Read more : Ten Windows installer & WPE2 (10) | Views : 982 | Replies : 1

Error 2485

When I start SARDU today, I get ERROR 2485 and SARDU fails to start.

I downloaded a new zip file and the same thing happens. I cannot find the error code on the Forum.

Can anyone be of help?

Thanks,
David
Read more : Error 2485 | Views : 1826 | Replies : 9

software_xml keeps going missing

Seems I have a BIG problem now... Don`t have any clue as to how it happens, but everytime I refresh the USB in order for the program to point to it, every entry in the selection menu for what ever Linux, AntiVirus, Windows or Utility dissapears. I`ve uninstalling and reinstalling on a different hard drive, performed system maintenance etc and to no avail.

I cannot create any USBs, without the whole list dissapearing. When trying ...
Read more : software_xml keeps going missing | Views : 1398 | Replies : 3

Windows 10 32&64 bit Dual Boot Problems

I want to create a USB multiboot stick that will work in both UEFI and LEGACY bootable environments. However, I keep hitting a brick wall. I use the ISO`s that I`ve downloaded from Microsoft using Windows ISO Downloader for both 32 and 64 bit versions. Now, I could use WinAIO Maker Pro to change the ISO into an all in one ISO image and point Sardu to that, however, it worked before but now for ...
Read more : Windows 10 32&64 bit Dual Boot Problems | Views : 2264 | Replies : 5

Do you want to add Persistance file?

What does it mean when it asks to use Persistence Yes/No? When clicking the checkbox to add the ISO to the Pendrive build, it asks Do you want to add persistence file to...?"

Thanks.
Read more : Do you want to add Persistance file? | Views : 1675 | Replies : 2

Issue with Mint 19 - SOLVED

Greetings,

I have been trying to create a multiboot USB by using the Sardu Pro Advanced version. However, every time I try to boot into Linux Mint, it freezes at the logo screen.

I have just tried to clear the USB drive and install just Mint, but received the same result. I tried to look around the drive for any signs of why this is happening, and I noticed an "error.log" file with one entry: ...
Read more : Issue with Mint 19 - SOLVED | Views : 1155 | Replies : 3

SARDU Multiboot Creator 3.2.4 - FREE + PRO

SARDU Updated:

SARDU Multiboot Creator 3.2.4 - FREE + PRO

Dear user,
SARDU Pro's team is proud to announce the final release of SARDU MultiBoot Creator 3.2.4, Free (only personal and not commercial use) and PRO.

The files are 100% free of virus or toolbars.

The new version can be downloaded from here https://www.sarducd.it/downloads

This is the changelog

Fixed Error adding windows without line selection
The update is ...
Read more : SARDU Multiboot Creator 3.2.4 - FREE + PRO | Views : 12181 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 7874 • Total topics 1301 • Total members 2984