Introducing myself:

Tell us something about you. Off-topic Discussion

Introducing myself:

Postby davidecosta » January 12th, 2011, 11:21 pm

This is the first post of SARDU's forum
Introducing myself:
My name is Davide Costa, I was born in '67. I live in Sardinia, i'm married and i've a daughter
My job is sell liqueurs (since 1987), my major hobbies are running (distance running), archeology of my land....and....informatics
Two years ago, playing with a internet friends, i've developped SARDU.
davidecosta

Re: Introducing myself:

Postby walletcollector » January 14th, 2011, 8:15 pm

That's cool. I did a little bit of programming in high school a couple years ago in visual basic, which is the basic foundation. Do you think you can build or add a feature for making custom iso cd's/dvd's? You know how you have the different antiviruses in the menu and you just check them, would it be possible to have another menu with blank text boxes that a user could input text for the custom menu and then link it to an iso? Or is that idea complicated to do?
walletcollector

Postby bunikool » January 19th, 2011, 5:04 pm

My name is bunikool (nickname of course). Like you, I was born in 1967, married and have two children and live in Romania. While I was in Naples last year, the first opportunity that I will offer to come to Naples I will definitely contact you. I am a passionate torrent and SARDU program, which I still fully earned on the version 1.6. I am a masochist if I may say so, I stressed about the brain to manage hardware and software to solve problems, succeed largely because of a good flexibility program developed by you. I understand that protect your project, but unfortunately you can not implement other custom ISOs.
This topic is translated with google translate, so apologies for any difficulties of expression.
bunikool

Postby davidecosta » January 19th, 2011, 7:45 pm

bunikool wrote:My name is bunikool (nickname of course). Like you, I was born in 1967, married and have two children and live in Romania. While I was in Naples last year, the first opportunity that I will offer to come to Naples I will definitely contact you. I am a passionate torrent and SARDU program, which I still fully earned on the version 1.6. I am a masochist if I may say so, I stressed about the brain to manage hardware and software to solve problems, succeed largely because of a good flexibility program developed by you. I understand that protect your project, but unfortunately you can not implement other custom ISOs.
This topic is translated with google translate, so apologies for any difficulties of expression.

I cannot support what I don't know.I created the folder extra for files customizations
davidecosta

Postby GreatG » February 25th, 2011, 11:32 pm

I'm in Houston, Texas, U.S.A.

My name is George Alvarado Gill. I'm 41 and I'm a Computer Repair Technician at MarNoble Computers (www.MarNoble.com)

I really like the Sardu program.
It's been one of my ideas answered.
I would like to try to put all of our company's bootable iso's to one USB using the Sardu Program. I've been able to get a few, but we use StorageCraft backup/restore software and it is not custom. I would like to know how I could get that program on the Sardu list. I only need one other program, a Password reset dos utility and my USB will be complete.

Thanks, -G :mrgreen:
GreatG

Postby alessandro mura » March 3rd, 2011, 12:21 am

Ciao Davide,
mi chiamo Alessandro, e con immenso orgoglio utilizzerò il tuo programma per fare dvd multi boot.
Dico con immenso orgoglio perchè sono di Cagliari e apprezzo tantissimo il tuo lavoro, che non mancherò di pubblicizzare a tutti.
Si bieusu...
Alessandro
alessandro mura

Postby davidecosta » March 3rd, 2011, 1:55 pm

alessandro mura wrote:Ciao Davide,
mi chiamo Alessandro, e con immenso orgoglio utilizzerò il tuo programma per fare dvd multi boot.
Dico con immenso orgoglio perchè sono di Cagliari e apprezzo tantissimo il tuo lavoro, che non mancherò di pubblicizzare a tutti.
Si bieusu...
Alessandro

Quando mi scrive qualche sardo per me è un immensa gioia. Grazie per i complimenti. Attenzione a non vantarlo con troppi amici, avendoti visto iscritto nei fans di facebook ho guardato nel tuo profilo...e...abbiamo un amico in comune (che conosco da oltre vent'anni)
:cheers:
davidecosta

Postby datasegment » March 11th, 2011, 3:38 pm

Hi! British born, been working for 3 decades in the IT/Computer/Programming arena. Your tool was very useful when I had a friend ask me to restore their laptop recently! I would be interested in collaborating with future releases regarding the default ISO set etc if you are interested?

Great tool - perfectly placed when I needed it - Thumbs up!!
datasegment

Postby grantor » March 29th, 2011, 1:01 pm

My name is Mauro, I was born in '63.
My job is system and database administrator (since 1986), my major hobbies are scuba drive, satellites receivers and informatics.

Greetings
grantor

Postby Bodale » April 18th, 2011, 1:33 pm

Ciao Davide, mi chiamo Mauro e sono sardo come te, provengo da Macomer e lavoro a Cagliari. Mi occupo di Informatica come sistemista, sviluppatore in C/C++, PHP, Python e qualsiasi cosa... Sono socio attivo del LUG di Cagliari(GULh). Ti faccio i complimenti per l'idea e per l'implementazione di SARDU, lo trovo molto-molto utile per il mio lavoro (ma anche hobby) di sistemista e informatico.
Se ti va, posso autarti per eventuali successivi sviluppi, compatibilmente con la disponibilità di tempo e risorse.
Ciao
Mauro
Bodale

Next

Return to General