windows installer, windows xp sp3 [on usb]

Multiboot USB / DVD Builder with SARDU
In this section is permitted only the English language
Forum rules
In this section is permitted only the English language

Re: windows installer, windows xp sp3 [on usb]

Postby davidecosta » April 8th, 2011, 12:54 pm

Some people have had problems caused by the antivirus (try to disable it), others caused by missing controller drivers, others caused by versions nLited....
davidecosta

Postby Swindlerz » April 11th, 2011, 10:42 pm

i am assuming this is when its creating the usb then i hope. :)
also is it possible to upload your image of sp2 such that it worked. (hoping my own serial still works)

im glad im not left out.

###
or my next belief is that it only works on disc not on usb due to the installation configs. as i said before it works on multiboot disc created by sardu.
ref: from this i.t tech
then i spoke to my i.t tech but then he went into another language where i got lost.
in the end he told me maybe i need to rewrite the files so it reads from usb instead of disc, i tried to argue back saying that it is reading from usb
because as it was loading the files from there, but then he tried telling me something else that theres probably a bit more to it...
LOL i attempted to get him to do it for me but then he didnt want the trouble and told me to google it up...
###
sorry if that paragraph didnt make any sense.
Swindlerz

Postby SonyUSA » July 30th, 2011, 8:24 pm

I know this is old, but you are getting STOP 0x07b Blue Screen because you have AHCI enabled on your motherboard and you aren't loading the driver properly (F6) before windows gets booted to scan your hard drives. Make a motherboard F6 disk or disable your AHCI to make it not blue screen.
SonyUSA

Previous

Return to English Forum