Multiboot USB / DVD Builder with SARDU
In this section is permitted only the English language
Forum rules
In this section is permitted only the English language

Re: Suggestions to reset windows 10 password

Postby Pzxksfer » August 22nd, 2017, 11:55 am

ellio9803 wrote:
wmaplaz wrote:Hi,

I recently upgraded my Dell laptop from win 7 to win 10. I didn't realize it was going to mess with my log in credentials. For now, I'm completely locked out of my PC. I can't log on, it just tells me when I enter in the PIN and the Password that "Your device is offline, please enter old password." I do that and it rejects it. I can't get internet access because I live on a college campus and the way they have it set up is you have to be logged into your computer before you can access the network.

Does anyone know how to fix this bug?

Forgot to mention, this is the tutorial I followed and it worked.
The PIN is linked to a local account in Windows 10. After removing the local account password, the PIN will also be removed. Once logging into the local account, you can set up a new PIN by opening the Settings app -> Accounts -> Sign-in options.

The first boot device has changed to DVD by me , Whether it has an impact
Pzxksfer

Postby Pzxksfer » August 22nd, 2017, 11:59 am

Pzxksfer wrote:
ellio9803 wrote:

I recently upgraded my Dell laptop from win 7 to win 10. I didn't realize it was going to mess with my log in credentials. For now, I'm completely locked out of my PC. I can't log on, it just tells me when I enter in the PIN and the Password that "Your device is offline, please enter old password." I do that and it rejects it. I can't get internet access because I live on a college campus and the way they have it set up is you have to be logged into your computer before you can access the network.

Does anyone know how to reset Windows 10?

The PIN is linked to a local account in Windows 10. After removing the local account password, the PIN will also be removed. Once logging into the local account, you can set up a new PIN by opening the Settings app -> Accounts -> Sign-in options.

And i check my computer , the DVD device can not be discerned ,does that mean failure?
Pzxksfer

Postby Hnakscer » August 24th, 2017, 3:35 am

Stevesmith573 wrote:Which tool is the best? I need to reset the password, too

I'm really out of luck , to complete the Windows 10 password reset , i have set up a Microsoft account , when i have login it on my pc , but i don't forgot my Microsoft account email ID , I can't get mail (Unable to receive new password) :cry:
Hnakscer

Postby Pzxksfer » August 27th, 2017, 10:48 am

Hnakscer wrote:
Stevesmith573 wrote:Which tool is the best? I need to reset the password, too

I'm really out of luck , to complete the Windows 10 password reset , i have set up a Microsoft account , when i have login it on my pc , but i don't forgot my Microsoft account email ID , I can't get mail (Unable to receive new password) :cry:

I agree with you
Pzxksfer

Postby jeff121 » August 30th, 2018, 2:18 am

Pzxkfer wrote:
elli9803 wrote:

Have you tried some other free windows password reset tools like ntpassword, konboot or passfolk saverwin?
jeff121

Postby jeff121 » August 30th, 2018, 2:21 am

Pzxkfer wrote:
elli9803 wrote:

Have you tried some other free windows password reset tools like ntpassword, cain, konboot or passfolk saverwin?
https://pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/
https://www.passfolk.com/
http://www.oxid.it/cain.html
jeff121

Postby levinleen » September 21st, 2018, 4:34 am

You may try some software to recover the password, for example, try Windows Password Key, a professional software to crack Windows 10 password, try it, which can help you create a password reset disk and reset the password.
levinleen

Postby zsery » November 13th, 2018, 7:55 am

levinleen wrote:You may try some software to recover the password, for example, try Windows Password Key, a professional software to crack Windows 10 password, try it, which can help you create a password reset disk and reset the password.

I did use a bootable USB to boot and reset the locked computer .
What i did like this : https://www.mobiledic.com/windows-topic ... sword.html
zsery

Postby mm1122 » January 2nd, 2019, 1:30 pm

Check this article, it helped me too I hope this will also useful for you
mm1122

Postby navrana » January 2nd, 2019, 2:45 pm

Hey guys,
Don't worry if you faced this error, click here to know more about solving this error.
navrana

PreviousNext

Return to English Forum