It is currently May 3rd, 2024, 6:34 am

News News of www.sarducd.it

Site map of www.sarducd.it » Forum : www.sarducd.it

Multiboot USB / DVD creator Antivirus, Utility, Linux, Windows

usb multiboot? usb multiboot?

my English is not very good, I do not know what to do, I started the program, I have downloaded the isos that I wanted, I will make usb bootable but I can not boot from the bios, where my failure, crashes, I has again try to see if this time it works, thanks
Read more : usb multiboot? | Views : 1894 | Replies : 3 | Forum : English Forum

Re: Hey im new here

Welcome on board! :cheers:
Read more : Re: Hey im new here | Views : 6766 | Replies : 15 | Forum : General

New SARDU beta, possible new feature request.... New SARDU beta, possible new feature request....

David, since you're probably working on a new beta version of SARDU, I'd like to suggest a few features/improvements.

#1 Add the ability to 'update' only one or several applications to SARDU, without having to re-install & copy all the files. For an example my SARDU disk is about 15GB. If a new version of Parted Magic comes out, I cannot update just PM! I have to wipe/format the entire flash/HDD & let SARDU copy ...
Read more : New SARDU beta, possible new feature request.... | Views : 4726 | Replies : 13 | Forum : English Forum

Seperation of Linux Dists and Architecture

I've only been able to install a single Linux distribution version, and only of one architecture. If I had four Ubuntu images, two being i686 and the other two amd64, with one of each being 10.10 and 11.04, SARDU would select only 11.04 amd64 version. Is there some way to add in the ability to seperate and install multiple images of the same Linux distribution? Say like have Fedora 14 i686 and amd64 installed so ...
Read more : Seperation of Linux Dists and Architecture | Views : 1520 | Replies : 1 | Forum : English Forum

Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 doesn't work with SARDU 2.0.2c Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 doesn't work with SARDU 2.0.2c

The thread title says it all. KAV RCD 10 doesn't seem to work with SARDU 2.0.2c!
When loading KAV RCD 10, it always seems to hang the system while trying to load
the drivers However it used to work before, I just don't remember the exactly;
maybe 2.0.1 or 2.0.2.

I have tried to boot KAV RCD 10 from USB flash, HDD w/USB adapter & DVD; I have
tried to boot the SARDU disk's in ...
Read more : Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 doesn't work with SARDU 2.0.2c | Views : 5391 | Replies : 19 | Forum : English Forum

Button Name

How I can modify the name of the button "Floppy WIN98SE"

Novaes
Read more : Button Name | Views : 1511 | Replies : 1 | Forum : English Forum

Help with bcd

hi all,
I´m new to sardu, today i try to make a multiboot usb with it. Everything went well apart from all the option relate to windows 7.
When i chose the windows pe >2 option ill get the error bcd asap. I try several time already but no effort , i already try to change the isolinux verson between 3x and 4x.

thanks
Read more : Help with bcd | Views : 1719 | Replies : 2 | Forum : English Forum

how to add another antivirus

how to add another antivirus? :?:
http://zillya.ua/ru/download.html (livecd)
Read more : how to add another antivirus | Views : 1597 | Replies : 1 | Forum : English Forum

add new antivirus

add new antivirus (live cd)
http://zillya.ua/ru/download.html
???
Read more : add new antivirus | Views : 2640 | Replies : 8 | Forum : English Forum

wget exe not found

Ho installato la nuova versione di sardu dopo, avevo installato e scaricato le iso per una vecchia 1.7, poi ero passato a un a2beta, ma non avevo aggornato da un po'. Nel frattempo ho migrato da Xp a Seven quindi sicuramente qualcosa mancava.

Infatti alprimoa vvio di Sardu appena ho cercato di scaricare la prima ISO mi sono ritrovato il messaggio wget .exe not found redownload Sardu.

Il messaggio e` un po' fuorviante.. perche` ho ...
Read more : wget exe not found | Views : 1675 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Italian Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 7873 • Total topics 1301 • Total members 2984