It is currently May 12th, 2024, 11:52 pm

News News of www.sarducd.it

Site map of www.sarducd.it » Forum : www.sarducd.it

Multiboot USB / DVD creator Antivirus, Utility, Linux, Windows

Windows 10 32&64 bit Dual Boot Problems

I want to create a USB multiboot stick that will work in both UEFI and LEGACY bootable environments. However, I keep hitting a brick wall. I use the ISO`s that I`ve downloaded from Microsoft using Windows ISO Downloader for both 32 and 64 bit versions. Now, I could use WinAIO Maker Pro to change the ISO into an all in one ISO image and point Sardu to that, however, it worked before but now for ...
Read more : Windows 10 32&64 bit Dual Boot Problems | Views : 2259 | Replies : 5 | Forum : English Forum

Do you want to add Persistance file?

What does it mean when it asks to use Persistence Yes/No? When clicking the checkbox to add the ISO to the Pendrive build, it asks Do you want to add persistence file to...?"

Thanks.
Read more : Do you want to add Persistance file? | Views : 1673 | Replies : 2 | Forum : English Forum

Issue with Mint 19 - SOLVED

Greetings,

I have been trying to create a multiboot USB by using the Sardu Pro Advanced version. However, every time I try to boot into Linux Mint, it freezes at the logo screen.

I have just tried to clear the USB drive and install just Mint, but received the same result. I tried to look around the drive for any signs of why this is happening, and I noticed an "error.log" file with one entry: ...
Read more : Issue with Mint 19 - SOLVED | Views : 1150 | Replies : 3 | Forum : English Forum

Problemi con Gandalf's Win10PE e Kali

Buonasera; in questi giorni sto "smacchinando" con Sardu inserendo diverse iso in una pen drive da 64 GB.
Più o meno tutto quello che ho provato funziona, tranne WinPE di Gandalf (versione x64 05-08-2018). La iso si avvia correttamente, ma a quanto pare non riesce a montare Y, quindi la maggior parte dei software che ne fanno parte non partono (con il classico errore del link che punta a un file che non esiste...).

Per ...
Read more : Problemi con Gandalf's Win10PE e Kali | Views : 1853 | Replies : 8 | Forum : Italian Forum

SARDU Multiboot Creator 3.2.4 - FREE + PRO

SARDU Updated:

SARDU Multiboot Creator 3.2.4 - FREE + PRO

Dear user,
SARDU Pro's team is proud to announce the final release of SARDU MultiBoot Creator 3.2.4, Free (only personal and not commercial use) and PRO.

The files are 100% free of virus or toolbars.

The new version can be downloaded from here https://www.sarducd.it/downloads

This is the changelog

Fixed Error adding windows without line selection
The update is ...
Read more : SARDU Multiboot Creator 3.2.4 - FREE + PRO | Views : 12175 | Replies : 1 | Forum : English Forum

The list of ISOs updated after the release of version 3.2.3

We never stop updating SARDU MultiBoot Creator.
Every day we check if there are any news and we update the list so that users can always use the updated ISOs.
Very often we add some ISO according to the requests and our experience.
SARDU MultiBoot Creator registered (free) and PRO can update theISOs list in real time.

Updated

Utility
4Mlinux

Linux:
Tiny Core ISOs
Q4OS
Parrot Security and Parrot Home
Peppermint 9

Added
Hiren's Boot ...
Read more : The list of ISOs updated after the release of version 3.2.3 | Views : 2115 | Replies : 2 | Forum : English Forum

SARDU Multiboot Creator 3.2.3 - FREE + PRO

SARDU Updated:

SARDU Multiboot Creator 3.2.3 - FREE + PRO

Dear user,

SARDU Pro's team is proud to announce the final release of SARDU MultiBoot Creator 3.2.3, Free (only personal and not commercial use) and PRO.

The files are 100% free of virus or toolbars.

The new version can be downloaded from here https://www.sarducd.it/downloads

This is the changelog

Added FreeDos 1.2
Updated wget
Added uninstall ISO Windows (only ...
Read more : SARDU Multiboot Creator 3.2.3 - FREE + PRO | Views : 6669 | Replies : 4 | Forum : English Forum

Windows Defender è abbastanza protezione per Windows 10?

Ciao a tutti, sono nuovo del forum e mi scuso se ho commesso un errore di inclusione o scelta di categoria.
Windows Defender è abbastanza protezione per Windows 10? Ho appena ottenuto questo computer e il processo di McAffee è appena scaduto. Windows Defender mi proteggerà o mi serve altro software sul mio computer?
Read more : Windows Defender è abbastanza protezione per Windows 10? | Views : 1251 | Replies : 2 | Forum : Italian Forum

Kaspersky

The download for Kaspersky no longer works. When I download the iso from the website it will not load, only the 3 menu items display. a message is displayed \rescue\rescue file not found.
extra iso as memdisk loads with "cannot find device with data/kernel.dat"
Read more : Kaspersky | Views : 2755 | Replies : 8 | Forum : English Forum

Unable to run sardu

When I try to run sardu a window opens with ERROR! . when i click on ok the window closes and nothing else happens. the program worked ok earlier today
Read more : Unable to run sardu | Views : 1132 | Replies : 1 | Forum : English Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 7874 • Total topics 1301 • Total members 2984