Barrosu issue

Multiboot USB / DVD Builder with SARDU
In this section is permitted only the English language
Forum rules
In this section is permitted only the English language

Barrosu issue

Postby Slaverty » June 24th, 2015, 11:05 am

Hi All,

I feel like I'm doing something really silly here as I can't find any posts on this anywhere. Running SARDU 3 RC4 and I'm trying to make a USB with 7 and 8 installers on it, from what I gather via guides and FAQs this should be possible out of the box with Sardu, however every time I try to tick the second windows installer ISO I get an error about it not being possible without Barrosu enabled. If I check the function status, sure enough Barrosu shows as disabled. In the "USB" menu, "Disable barrosu" is grayed out, have tried clicking "Fix old Barrosu" with no luck.

My AV isn't picking anything up, but I have added an exception for SARDU folder anyway. I've downloaded and extracted SARDU twice in case of corruption. I'm also getting an error ("Failed to execute : 267") when running "Check elementary actions" from the file menu, which I read in a post is to do with AV but I've added exception for folder in AV.

I've also tried with the USB formatted as NTFS and FAT32, ran SARDU as admin. PC is running Win7 x64. I have successfully made a boot disk with multiple tools on it, but it's just not letting me add more than 1 windows install.

I'd really appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction, really looking forward to having a USB with more than just one windows installer on it.

Cheers,
Sean
Slaverty

Re: Barrosu issue

Postby davidecosta » June 25th, 2015, 9:03 pm

Hi, barrosu will works only with pro version
davidecosta

Postby Slaverty » July 6th, 2015, 11:56 am

Thank you :)
Slaverty

Postby john.taylor » July 8th, 2015, 11:07 pm

I am having the same issue. I have tried everything and I am on the Pro Version I am running 3.0 RC5. I have poured over all the forums and I have found nothing that has helped me. Is it possible to put up a separate download for the Files needed for the Barrosu.exe and make it available on Facebook. I did find several references that pointed out every antivirus out there thinks the file Barrosu.exe is a virus. But it is not even showing up in my Quarintine nor am I getting any error's when installing. I have never been able to find a copy of the Barrosu.exe and I have been trying since version 2. I really need to get this going so if Sardu could make available a Zip file with the necessary Barrosu files to make this support USB.
I love this software it is my main toolkit now.

Thank you Sardu
john.taylor

Return to English Forum