In this section is permitted only the English language
Forum rules
In this section is permitted only the English language

3 questions for you..

Postby Resiak1811 » August 7th, 2015, 2:24 am

Hi, i have 3 questions for you,

old sardu key have : (fat32) Windows Vista / 7 / 8.1.1
new sardu key have : (fat32) Windows Vista / 7 / 8.1.1 / 10

1st : with the old sardu, when i'm installing windows 8 on a laptop, i can install windows 8 in UEFI mode which is needed to activate the "secure boot control" in the BIOS...
with your new UEFI menu, it seem that is not working anymore... the UEFI x64 only see "Windows Vista installation" and the UEFI x86 give me a error (tried on 3 Asus laptop in this case).

any idea ?

---------------

2nd question :
with the old sardu, i can create 1 usb key and use ImageUSB to clone it on other USB key, i only need to "fix bootsect corrupted" and the other key is working (windows installation is working #1)
but with the new sardu, i create 1 usb key and when i clone it, fix the bootsec., the key is booting but when i start any windows installation it said something like "it's only working with unmodified sardu file"
(i don't have the exact error but it's something like that)

any idea ?

---------------

3th and last question :
is that possible to have windows 8 and windows 10 on the same usb key and install the one i want in UEFI mode like the old sardu does?

thank you and have a nice day!
Resiak1811

Re: only 1 questions for you..

Postby Resiak1811 » August 8th, 2015, 5:53 am

so i have make my usb key again and the UEFI work well now with both windows (8 / 10).. so forgive the question 1 and 3..
But after choosing "UEFI X64" it said: Install Vista

2nd question :
with the old sardu, i can create 1 usb key and use ImageUSB to clone it on other USB key, i only need to "fix bootsect corrupted" and the other key is working (windows installation is working #1)
but with the new sardu, i create 1 usb key and when i clone it, fix the bootsec., the key is booting but when i start any windows installation it said something like "it's only working with unmodified sardu file"
(i don't have the exact error but it's something like that)

any idea ?
Resiak1811

Re: 3 questions for you..

Postby davidecosta » August 8th, 2015, 8:02 am

Hi,
new SARDU is rewritten from scratch, is another one product.
With the new SARDU there are a lot of check and the pendrive with Windows installer must be written from SARDU.
davidecosta

Re: 3 questions for you..

Postby Resiak1811 » August 8th, 2015, 4:16 pm

ok, thank
Resiak1811

Return to English Forum