Installing/Starting

Multiboot USB and DVD with SARDU under Linux
In this section is permitted only the English language

Installing/Starting

Postby Caver1 » July 16th, 2015, 7:41 pm

I just downloaded Sardu Pro free for Linux.
I have extracted it and now I can find no way to install or start Sardu.
There are no Readme.txt or Install.txt anywhere in the file nor can I find any information on the Sardu site or Forums.
What am I missing?
Caver1

Re: Installing/Starting

Postby taosk8r » November 30th, 2015, 11:50 pm

I am in exactly the same boat on linux mint.. And this is a super old post with no answer.. :(

Anyone? (Can't boot into windows because my boot drive died, and I don't want to reinstall it because I will be sending the laptop in to repair/replace the boot drive, +have data on the data drive and don't want to have to format it during windows install).
taosk8r

Postby taosk8r » December 1st, 2015, 12:08 am

I can't find an edit button so.. I tried marking it as executable after extracting the zip, and running it no luck, then I tried opening it with as many different associations that made sense, no luck.

It would be really good if you could put it into synaptic or another package manager (I prefer synaptic as that is what mint has and uses, and Mint is the only reliable distro I have managed to make so far).
taosk8r

Postby eestrada » November 7th, 2017, 9:32 pm

I installed Sardu on Linux Netrunner, based on Debian. It was not easy to install, but I could do it. No I have problems with the pen drive. It is OK, and I use it normally, FAT32, on my Windows 8, in other PC. But I would like to use Sardu also on my other PC with Linux, but the message follows:

No USB ready!
Please select your USB unit, or other removable unit, by pressing the relative button (magnifier with USB pendrive icon) at the top right of GUI!

I appreciate some help.

Thank you,
Eduardo
eestrada

Postby davidecosta » November 16th, 2017, 1:45 pm

Your pendrive IS fat32?
Can yoiu attach a screenshoot?
:cheers:
davidecosta

Return to SARDU Linux version