Site map of www.sarducd.it » Forum : www.sarducd.it

Multiboot USB / DVD creator Antivirus, Utility, Linux, Windows

SARDU 4.4.0 for Linux released

Today I relased las SARDU 4.4.0 for Linux
download here

Changelof rom 4.0.0:

SARDU Multiboot Creator 4.4.0
Fixed exception after db updates with USB selected
Fixed error with MemTest86+ 6.x (BIOS Legacy Boot)
Updated Memtest86 to 10.4 (UEFI Boot)
MemTest86+ to 6.2 (Bios Legacy and UEFI Boot)
Updated rEFInd to 0.14.0.2
Updated the software certificate valid until 2026
Improved USB recognition

SARDU Multiboot Creator 4.3.1
Fixed critical issue for MultiBoot ISO creation
Fixed background and ...
Read more : SARDU 4.4.0 for Linux released | Views : 310 | Replies : 0 | Forum : SARDU Linux version

install ubuntu or test tool from sardu to virtualbox install ubuntu or test tool from sardu to virtualbox

Do you know how boot sardu from virtualbox for install for sample ubuntu from here ?

Thanks a lot
Read more : install ubuntu or test tool from sardu to virtualbox | Views : 443 | Replies : 1 | Forum : English Forum

Moving the ISO paths

Hi All, I am downloading all the ISO's I can which turns out to be using more disk space than I have available. So I copied the ISO's to a removable disk, I changed the ISO path from the File menu, but all of the ISO Path's currently in Sardu, are pointing to the download folder on the main drive still, and not the external drive.

Is there a way to change the ISO list ...
Read more : Moving the ISO paths | Views : 572 | Replies : 1 | Forum : English Forum

Grub CLI only

Hi All,

I have spent my time trying to build another new sardu disk but this one only ever boots to a grub command line, and does not show any interface. Is there something obvious i am doing wrong?
Read more : Grub CLI only | Views : 421 | Replies : 0 | Forum : English Forum

ISO's burned but missing

Hi All,

trying to create a boot disk, and I have tried a number of things - none work.

When selecting a number of boot disks (Hirens, UBCD, Rescatux and a few others). The disk boots into Sardu, but, only a couple of the disks are accessible, but Hirens and UBCD are not even in the list anywhere.

I tried turning off x64, which was unsuccessful, tried changing the boot methods, GRUB, but none of ...
Read more : ISO's burned but missing | Views : 378 | Replies : 0 | Forum : English Forum

boot uefi

Buonasera a tutti, vi scrivo per sapere se nell'attuale versione di sardu ce la possibilità di creare chiavi usb uefi per poter partire sui nuovi bios esclusivamente uefi.
Per es. HP EliteBook 830 G5 e simili dove non è più possibile configurare o gestire boot legacy.
Già provato a creare una iso base di sardu e caricarla tramite un applicativo terzo come Rufus (con cui ho già creato altre pendrive esclusivamente uefi con successo), ma ...
Read more : boot uefi | Views : 528 | Replies : 0 | Forum : Italian Forum

Large USB 128GB

I tried to install SARDU on a large USB of 128 GB.

I had to use NTFS file system.

SARDU worked OK but there is no "Menu" folder.

I tried this again and still there is no "Menu" folder, I can boot into some of the ISO files but not all, mostly I cannot find a Antivirus that supports WiFi.

I don't have a virus or any problem with my computer.

When I try to ...
Read more : Large USB 128GB | Views : 1179 | Replies : 0 | Forum : English Forum

Could not convert variant of type (null) into (string)

I was having problems having any of the antivirus ISO and also some of the Linux ISO work.

So I deleted the ISO's and I deleted SARDU 343.

I again downloaded SARDU_343.zip and tried again.

When I try the program and especially when I try to register the program I receive the error:

Could not convert variant of type (null) into (string).

How can I fix this?

Thank you,

djringjr
Read more : Could not convert variant of type (null) into (string) | Views : 707 | Replies : 2 | Forum : English Forum

Win10 Installer, HirenPE, Win10PE funktionieren nicht

Hallo,

leider funktioniert es nicht mit Sardu 340 und den oben genannten Installer PE Versionen. Ich habe es mit einer Windows 10 v2004 AiO ISO erstellet mit dem MediaCreationTool, versucht. Ich habe es mit einer Win10 ISO von einer Webseite versucht. Ich habe die Hirens BootPE und eine Win10PE Version versucht. Beim booten vom Stick habe Ich es mit den Möglichkeiten Grub, Mem ua anders versucht zu booten Ich bekomme immer die Meldung: exception at ...
Read more : Win10 Installer, HirenPE, Win10PE funktionieren nicht | Views : 2516 | Replies : 0 | Forum : German Forum

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 7873 • Total topics 1301 • Total members 2984