Advice and guide about SARDU Multiboot USB / DVD Builder
In this section is permitted only the English language
Forum rules
In this section is permitted only the English language

SARDU for dummies

I wrote one guide: SARDU for dummies

UfdFan traslate it in German How to: Anleitung für SARDU Neulinge

an extract of english version
SARDU is a tool to create a multiboot device. It can quickly build a multiboot UFD (USB Flash Drive) or a multiboot CD/DVD, without user's knowledge in computer science.
SARDU is fully portable, no need procedure of installation, it can be removed simply deleting the folder
Once downloaded the software, ...
Read more : SARDU for dummies | Views : 7498 | Replies : 0

Guide to install Windows from USB using SARDU

Guide to install Windows from USB using SARDU for dummies step by step

SARDU is capable to install all Windows from the same USB stick FAT32 without partition, without any knowledge. Can manage the installer of Windows Eight, Windows Seven, Windows Vista, Windows XP (all Sp), and build one pendrive USB multiboot with a handy menu. This is best choice to install Windows in a PC, tablet or netbook without DVD player from the ...
Read more : Guide to install Windows from USB using SARDU | Views : 17434 | Replies : 13

Edit Menu

Hi
How do i edit the menu? I want to try to consolidate everything down to 2 pages and change the names for certain items...
I have checked all the .cfg files, but to be honest i'm a bit of a noobie. Is there an easier way to edit the menu or does it have to be done manually?
I also would like to know where the main menu cfg file is as i struggled ...
Read more : Edit Menu | Views : 6310 | Replies : 3

How to make bootable Windows Server 2003 in USB

Hi, I need some help on how to make the windows server 2003 ISO bootable. Do I extract all the files and put it in a folder in the Extras Folder? Please help me!

Thanks
Read more : How to make bootable Windows Server 2003 in USB | Views : 14525 | Replies : 7

How to format USB FAT 32

If your USB don't works fine best soutions is to format them.

For format USB i use RMPREPUSB

Choose your USB unit
Set FAT32
Set partition as not bootable
press prepare drive

Attention This option wipe partition and format your USB
If you have partition in the USB these will be eliminated and all files deleted

Read more : How to format USB FAT 32 | Views : 15834 | Replies : 0

Avira with old PC

http://reboot.pro/13308/page__view__findpost__p__119120

Regarding the Avira issue, I encountered another problem and figured out a solution, which I would like to share with you.

I'm working with rather old PC assemblies, that have a 640x480 touch screen attached and only 512MB of RAM.

Older Avira Rescue System revisions worked ok, except for the fact that the update button was outside the visible screen area, so I usually switched to the console and updated the virus definition ...
Read more : Avira with old PC | Views : 6432 | Replies : 0

FAQ

FAQ:

Q) Where put the iso of the software?
R) User can choose the folder when put the ISO. The default folder is ISO, into the sardu's folder.

Q) How can i see where i set the ISO folder?
R) Passing the mouse over the icon ISO appears a tooltip with the path. Alternatively you can go to report and press settings

Q) SARDU knows all the ISO of all the software?
R) NO. SARDU ...
Read more : FAQ | Views : 13222 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 7873 • Total topics 1301 • Total members 2984