Request section

Advice and guide about SARDU Multiboot USB / DVD Builder
In this section is permitted only the English language
Forum rules
In this section is permitted only the English language

Request section

Postby Sajem » January 20th, 2015, 2:58 pm

Let me start and say, I love the new version and it's interface. I am finding this version much easier to use and build.

I read in one of the posts, that the Extras section is for the Advanced Users and the Pro Version. That's OK with me... but maybe a request section in the Forum for ISOs that users want added to the main Virus and Utility sections? This way, in future versions, what idiot users like me can do it find helpful ISOs that others liked and use.

I have two that I won't mind seeing in future versions :
F4 UBCD - I know it's similar to Hiren, but I like the interface a little better.
Kali Linux - I have used this tool when I came into a new company after a bad break-up between the company and their old IT Manager ( really bad, like he f-ed up the whole network and left no documentation)

Anyways, a request section in the forum doesn't mean you have to add ISOs to the list in future releases, but it could give you insight to what the community is looking for and tools that others have found. :D
Sajem

Re: Request section

Postby UFdFan » January 22nd, 2015, 8:35 pm

Sajem wrote:I have two that I won't mind seeing in future versions :
F4 UBCD - I know it's similar to Hiren, but I like the interface a little better.
Kali Linux - I have used this tool when I came into a new company after a bad break-up between the company and their old IT Manager ( really bad, like he f-ed up the whole network and left no documentation)

Anyways, a request section in the forum doesn't mean you have to add ISOs to the list in future releases, but it could give you insight to what the community is looking for and tools that others have found. :D

Hi :cheers:

Look here: https://www.sarducd.it/forum/english-forum/new-iso-for-sardu-3-x-t1635.html

King regards,
UFdFan

Request section

Postby AngelGal » May 27th, 2019, 7:31 pm

The help section is cool and all, but you cant post or comment on anything. Wasnt sure if you noticed.
AngelGal

Re: Request section

Postby UFdFan » May 27th, 2019, 7:44 pm

Edit: What is your Question here?
UFdFan

Return to Howto and FAQ